Saturday, October 29, 2011

Spankin First Date ... ha :)

So I, Amanda Jeannette. Have now entered the dating world by first having a complete success with my (are you ready for this?... i don't think you are... i am :)) MY FIRST DATE! I went with the boy I like. :) Seeing as its the girls ask boys dance. I was the one picking him up and being told his bed time!! HA! It was so great. I stood by his front door just listening to all this chatter. Lots and lots of little voices... THEN! I knocked on the door and the voices sounded frantic! (much like chickens with their heads off running around) This little man in a Ketchup Bottle costume comes to open the door and i am greeted by maybe 20 little faces all in awe at me. Most likely because i was super dressed up. My date was at the top of the stairs just smiling. :) As I went up all these little faces greeted me with the traditional kiddie wave. You know where you wave by curling your fingers in? Yeah. ADORABLE. :) I met Dad and Mom, and we took the embarrasing date picture. Right by his movie stacks and in front of the window shutters. Then his dad said, "Make sure you have him back by 9:30" To which i just smiled, nodded, and just laughed.

Next on the adventure, we went to the infamous Wendy's. We were going to go McDonalds but thought "This is a special occasion." so we went to Wendy's instead. :) We proceed to get our dates their meal, and we sat down. We all had a good time, girls were entertained by our dates throwing fries into each others mouths from two different tables. :) Then we cleaned up and prepared to go to the dance.

BUT! We did not go to any ordinary school dance. We went to a family ward dance that one of my friends' ward was hosting in their building. Needless to say, we learned how to dance to Latin music :) Best part was watching the boys try to move their hips. Esai and Jose were totally fine because that's just how they grew up, but the other two were just these silly little white boys and they were just so funny :) After that went to McDonalds for treats and again had fun. :) We found more people in costumes, and loved it!

Then we went to Esai's house and played with his little nephews. This time taking many pictures at random moments. To this i found out, my date was absolutely amazing with little kids. It was so fun to watch him playing with them, and their sweet little kid laugh would curdle out and you couldn't help but smile. :)

Last thing we did. Went to Harbor Park and took our last date pictures. Some by freezing swings, some by freezing poles, (did i mention that last night was freezing! but its good on a date ;)) some by freezing jungle gyms, and some were just standing in the freezing cold. The girls took the great picture of all our shoes. ;) We all wore some form of vans, or converse.

Drove our dates home, and the night ended in a sweet innocent hug on the doorstep. :) It was a great First and Last Date. First Date for me. Last date for Esai before he leaves on his mission. He's going to chile for 2 years to try and save the world over there. :) i think he'll be amazing.

We'll, in this mornings news. Our varsity volleyball team is going into play off stage before we try and go to state. :) We won the coin toss, so today we see who we will have to play at a mutual standing Orem High School. Firstly, i think its so dumb that they leave it to a coin toss to see who will be going to state. I personally think we can do it. We have the talent. We have the unity. No one has any "beef" towards each other. But our team is so very emotional when we start getting behind them points wise. That's why today im praying for a fast win. If we go to 5 games, its so risky. It can go either way for us. Very POSITIVE, or Very NEGATIVE. Which is a result I DO NOT WANT!! I want our team to take STATE! If we do well today, i can see either Provo vs Salem Hills for the title, or Provo vs Timpview, for the title. I'm praying we win all the games in 3 and we just finish business.

We'll :) i'm gonna go get ready now. I'll let you know how things go down.

Yours Truly,
Amanda Jeannette.
Stay True, Stay You.

No comments:

Post a Comment