This here is the blog of Yours Truly. I think I'll keep it this way. Seeing as you'll see my name every time you go to this page. But we'll see how this goes. I wont be able to tell you every single day of my life, but i'll try and keep things posted weekly?... Monthly even? I don't know. I'm just a young lass! You can't expect the best from me. But. yeah. I'm sixteen. Haven't gone on my first date til hopefully next week on Friday, at the Halloween dance at school. That will be interesting. ;)
Well.. i feel like a narrative.. person. I guess that's what its like when you have an electronic "journal". Mmmh. Just one more thing I'll have to learn to be comfortable with. Until next time.
Follow "dah wools", don't get to far behind until you can't see the finish line. Life is set at your own pace. That's why they call it "YOUR" life. ;)
I'm tired. Don't Judge Me.
Yours Truly,
Amanda Jeannette.
Stay True, Stay You.
Like. :) This is gonna be a cool one.
ReplyDeleteKeep smiling. :) Love you, Lil' Sis. :)
Love, Me.