Thursday, October 27, 2011

Listen. Try. WORK.

Words. They fly out on swift wings

At times they go unnoticed

Unheard and Withheld

Sometimes i wonder

What he's got planned up there.

I wonder why he sends them here

To me and my inadequacy

So many words, to try and translate

So many words that are to unpredictable

I try to the best of my abilities and still?..

I feel improper. As though I'm not the best

Should i be feeling this way?

And Why not?

I am only Human.

What could He see in me?

I find myself in His hands,

Watching the work taking place.

It's a strange thing to step back

and look at how things will change.

Change according to plan. His.

Listen to His words, and they become your own.

I listened and they became My own.

It's then that i realized something.

How else will He show us his Love

Then through the eyes and mouth of

His Children.

So from now on:

I'll Listen.

I'll Try.

I'll Work.

No comments:

Post a Comment