Hey look! :) This is the second post! Don't get too far ahead of yourself, this wont happen as lucky as it did. I had time before I was off to mutual, so I took use of it.
Can i say, how good it feels, to sing tenor? Not that i am singing it now in Concert Choir. But just to be able to sing a song an octave below and comfortably belt it out for my own pleasure and sometimes the will of others. :) Is soooo great. But i am now back to where i was. I'm a First Alto again. This is how my choir voice/life has been since middle school when i joined. 7th grade i was a soprano. 2nd Semester i went to a Second Soprano. Still not even understanding what a soprano was or an alto. (i had them switched, soprano sang low, alto sang high. Dah, i was so silly.) 8th grade, I went back to Soprano. 2nd term went to 2nd soprano, 3rd term, 1st alto, 4th term, 2nd alto, when the music called for it but it was mostly never.. :) but sang all the way around basically. Then Freshmen year in high school, I was a 1st alto. Sophomore year. 2nd soprano in Advanced Women's, and a 1st alto in Concert Choir. I really liked that one because it kept my range quite balanced. I could sing high without loosing my lower range, and sing low without loosing my higher range. This year I was placed as a Second Soprano, but all the music was set in unison and so i was expected to sing as a First Soprano, with the occasional split. BUT!!! ....
Today we did something funky. We (the women of the class) sang the tenor octave of Hark! The Harold Angels Sing. and i was moved BACK! to being a First alto :) Huzzah! Can i say that?
Volleyball yesturday at springville. Varsity won 3 - 2. It was a close game, but they couldn't have played any better. I'm JV captain, and i think we could have done better. Always room for improvement righ? And i'm not saying i'm perfect. Because i'm am most certainly not. I could be a better team leader, captain, defensive player, aggressive defensive player ) that isn't afraid to call someone off, a sure player knowing what is mine to take and to just do it. (As Nike says ;)) My hip snapped again during the last game, so i will be forced to wear my archaic diaper that hold my leg in place again for another week. GREAT. Next, with that win, we are now closer to going to state! :) we just need a couple teams to take care of somethings for us. And we will be. Prime! :) ha Anyways!
Yesturday I got my reply from the boy i asked to the halloween dance. He put it as a decipher thing. So i had to look for my answer in The Book of Mormon. It looked something like this.
Ex. 123-1-15-6
The first number is the page in the Book Of Mormon. The second is the column its in. The third is how many lines down. And the last number is how many words into that line. And that was the word he was using. :) His reply, after a time of "searching my scriptures" :D was.
" Of course! I would love to go with thee! "
Ha. Total Mormon Boy line. :) i love it. Our dates gonna be amazing! Going to go bowling in fancy dresses :) and then take pictures by signs. :) I'm so excited!!
Side note. Im trying to learn winter wind by Jon Schmidt. got the first page down. :) now.. for the rest, just as soon as i get them. I only have 2 sample pages into the song and i already like it. I just have to simplify it a touch :)
Okay, well that's all for today.
Yours Truly,
Amanda Jeannette.
Stay True, Stay You.
No comments:
Post a Comment