Saturday, October 22, 2011

An Evening of Laughter and Lots of Love

Tonight was very good. Half expected it to turn out worse then that, But when your accompanied by good friends, food, Dr.P, and random men that stand out side your window in a Potato Mask and a All black body suit with hair, (not as scary as you think) then driving home talking about what just happened? :) Priceless. Let's work out tonight evening like master card shall we ? :)

McDouble: $1.17(I'm only assuming)
2 Large Fries: $4.75(again I'm only assuming)
Laughing at each other because i showed them two scary characters then laughing at each other again over laughing at each other: Priceless. :)

Tomorrow I sing at my Best Friends Farewell. We're singing Be Strong and I have a solo. I just know that I'm going to cry. Wouldn't you? Cry for someone who is like your brother whose leaving for 2 years to serve the Lord? I would. So would he. He did sorta tonight during our practice and in the middle of his solo. He's going to make an AMAZING Missionary. I can't wait to hear stories from him on his "mish". He will be joining me on my First date, with McKenna, on his last date before he leaves. So i will be on my first date with Taylon (that's the boy i asked, :)) and he will be going with McKenna on his last date. Kailey and Josie will also be attending with their dates as well. Gerrit and Jose.

I love my friends. Tonight was amazing. It was just what i had needed, for a really long time. :) goodnight... you?...

Yours Truly.
Amanda Jeannette.
Stay True, Stay you.

No comments:

Post a Comment