Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Hey There! I have words for you!!

Hey! Been a while, at least for me in my mind it has. Probably has but Im to lazy to check when the last post was and then come back and start this post over, or even save it as a draft and then try and find it. I'm still new to this whole thing.. Anywhooooo! :)

Today after babysitting the cutest babies ever, I ran over to mutual real quick (In the rain mind you, and rolling my ankle in a ninja hole in the ground) To find my very best friend because Wednesdays are the ONLY day we have besides Sundays to see each other and catch up. But! (if you buy 3 complatos es only 3 dollars .. BUT! --tangent.. sorry)
Because I recently got sick and lost my voice I could not go to church this past Sunday. AND because I was going to miss mutual I decided to ditch the free ride home in a nice dry car and run to the church for my friend. For my friend she had no clue. :) It was a good surprise!!

We decided to walk home in the rain from church. To which our YW President caught us half way across Geneva road almost soaked from the rain, ha.. talk about awkward. That's just life for you. So yeah...

We talked and talked and walked to my house to which we stood outside in the cover of my garage roof for nearly an hour. We talked and towards the end things got personal. She said some things I had never, heard her say before. Things I wouldn't have ever THOUGHT that she thought of. If that makes sense. But.. as I gave her one final hug before I sent her on her way, she cried. In the embrace. Face in my shoulder, just sobbing.. and me being.. Drugged up as I am, and shivering that I was, I said. "I'm sorry.... and not because I have to say it because your crying but... because I really am.".

Has anyone EVER told you that, your worth so much more then you think. You are stronger then you believe. You have the power to change someone's daily life for the better or worse. Hopefully, you are trying to make their daily lives better but, I'm not one to judge you, when I walk imperfectly.

I just want to say, to whoever chooses to actually read this whole thing,.. Thank You. Thanks for being willing to not just skim through the paragraphs. I know my writing can be pretty spastic and all over, but that's the outcome of an ADD, tired, sick person who happens to have a blog. :)

I love you, which ever friend you are. Your amazing, there's a reason why I chose to get to know you. You have a certain quality about you that I rarely find in others around me. ;) Your an amazing being whose path of life has crossed over and intertwined in mine at specific points in our own separate lives. :) I love you!

Yours Truly,
Amanda Jeannette.
Stay True, Stay You.

No comments:

Post a Comment