Saturday, February 18, 2012

Oh Goodie!

These past few weeks have been interesting. I've made a new friend with someone that I thought was really quite intimidating, but really is as sweet as ever! I've rekindled a flame between a friend that I had thought I lost forever, and I got one of my friends back from leaving to California for 5 days.

I've made a new friend. She used to be someone who I didn't really talk to because she was intimidating to me. She's a dancer. Not in any way shape or form to the status-quo or stereotypical "Dancer". She's just an everyday, ordinarily amazing dancer. I've recently started talking to her. I see her a lot at my school and all I think is "I should probably say Hi so its not weird." and you know other things like that. What else would you think walking down the hallway and there's only one other person? But luckily that's never really happened. I've run into her at basketball games. assemblies, and I've just gotten sick of being the girl she sees; She knows who she is and that she never says hello to her ever. Its sad really.
SO!
I did. I apologized for it and now we're talking more then we did EVER! She's is an INCREDIBLE human being. She has a voice that I've never heard before. Not like singing. Hey! Maybe she can sing too! Who knows? I don't know that yet. But, I mean the way that she thinks. The way that she expresses things to me and has shown me how to be a better person, a better friend. It's amazing. :)

One of my other good friends took me home after school and it was like 20 questions to Amanda's house. She's great. Her name is Teressa. Not like Mother Ter-REE-Suh. It's like Ter-EH-Suh. yeah anyways. that was probably an epic fail on my part. But she's a really good friend of mine. She and I are going to be roomies when Choir Tour comes around. That's just how things are going to go around. She's been the whole reason why I survive my even days. My even days at school are difficult. Odd days are easy for me.

I'm so glad that I've gotten closer with my friends. Through out this hard time with my sister being sick, and my mom being stressed; I've really needed someone to talk to. That's where one of my closest friends has come along. She's a bit younger then me but I can't remember that. I NEVER remember how old she is. I only remember her birthday. Isn't that how it's supposed to be though? Your friends with someone because of the things you have in common, your likes and dislikes, your agreeing to disagree. Not because they are the same age as you. That's pish posh.

So yeah. I've had a good friend week. I also got to see my big sis Jenna. She hasn't been around much because of school and the fact she has a life but that's okay. It makes for the moments we do see each other all the more special. :)

Yours Truly,
Amanda Jeannette
Stay True, Stay You
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment