Sunday, November 27, 2011

There Goes Our Last Female

In the month of November, I've managed to cut my hand with my car door's lock, Eat thanksgiving food for 4 days (thank goodness for left overs.) Sleep in till 11, Learn how to play a new song on the piano, Watch the same 3 movies over 3 times each, and.... stuff.

I've never been so excited for Christmas break. I have to learn (will learn) every bone in the body along with the divets and creases and lines. Literally everything. The holes in the skull, the creases in the humerus, femur, tibia, fibula and all the other little crowns. I'm nervous about that test.

Ice age, sloth, watermelon. Nuff said.

You just lost the game.

I am however excited to see friends, and actually have something to do. School is both good and bad. To much is bad, To much is good, No breaks, bad. to many breaks = more school, thats bad.

Boys department - why did you have to get a hair cut? .. your so much harder not to like. Boys are so simple at times, but then you can be so confusing. Right now i am pleasantly confused.

Yours Truly.
Amanda Jeannette.
Stay True, Stay You.

No comments:

Post a Comment