Thursday, November 17, 2011

Hard Right, Shoulder Check, Hard Left, Straighten out.

My dear dear.. you. Drivers Ed has been coming along swimmingly. I've passed Simulators, and am now at the end of Range. For those of you who don't know what those are... Simulators are like Arcade Car Games except your graded on how you drive, and they are FAR MORE BORING. Range is when you get to drive with a partner and NO ADULT for the first time. It's really quite a cool experience. I haven't died, yet. I almost did. I drove with this girl on her Back Up Challenge (driving backwards in a rectangular course.) And she almost ran into the gate. I used my handy dandy passenger brake so we wouldn't die. ;) But this whole week, I've won every challenge hopefully not jinxing myself. But i won Parallel parking, Back Up Challenge, How Slow Can You Go? race (Who ever was LAST to the finish line won.), and just barely we tested 90 degree park, 3 point turns, and left lane change, I got 100% on that. So tomorrow i have NO IDEA what she will have planned for us. But im so glad its almost done. Then i have Behind The Wheel. Which is where i get to drive with a Driving Instructor and it last for about an hour or so. I have to do that TWICE! Drivers Ed ends somewhere around December 14 or 16. Then i will be ready for my Road Test. Which means I'd be taking it in the (DUN DUN DUN) SNOW!!! AHHHH!!!! But it'll make me a better driver right? Hopefully this year it won't snow as much as it did last year. Or if it does, I just hope that I go on a clear sunny day.

Other then that. Life has just been that is always has been. Busy, Hard, Frustrating, Bright, Hope-filled, and many other words I cannot think of.

Boy department - could be better but you know. It'll get there. Someday.

Anyways. Till next time.

Yours Truly,
Amanda Jeannette.
Stay True, Stay You.

No comments:

Post a Comment