So anyways. Update.
As of April, since thats the last time i posted, i have:
- Worked as a cashier for Sprouts more than a year
- Did not go back to a school this fall
- Enjoyed an extra long summer
- Am enjoying the change of fall to winter
- Broke up with my boyfriend of 8 months
- After that, i went through a lot of personal turmoil and sadness and pain
- Ex boyfriend causing a lot of that turmoil, sadness, and pain.
- Gained a 0.45 cent raise at my job.
- Made new friends with the members of the YSA 220 ward AKA the POLY WARD
- Been called to serve as a Primary Teacher in the home ward. Specifically the Sunbeams.
- Played in an adult co-ed volleyball league with members of my ward.
- Had my first injury due to a longboard
- Had my first Starbucks iced coffee
- Didn't like first iced coffee :(
- Had my first customer compliment!
- Had my first customer complaint too :/ ... Whoops... Bad day.
- My brother had a baby boy named Torrin Flynn Ibarra.
- John doesn't know that Flynn, is in reference to a movie character.
- Ha. Ha. Ha. :)
- I have grown very close to the members of my family.
- My cousin gabe is serving a full time mission in Kobe Japan.
- I. Am. Next in line for serving a mission. IN GUATEMALA.
- Went to see Thriller at Kingsbury Hall in SLC with someone, it was put up by Odessy Dance Theatre
- Went a second time to see Thriller, this time with Mariah, to make better memories from the first show.
- I did voice lessons for the first time ever.
- My voice teacher became one of the coooooolest people ever and I love her so so much.
- My voice teacher and mariah are friends so we had a gooood conversation all together.
- A few of my friends passed away.... That was sad... It made me very sad.. But.. You know.. Plan of Salvation. We are all going to pass away some day. And we will be able to return to Heavenly Father. So. There's comfort.
- Made a better relationship with my savior.
- Read and finished the Book Of Mormon for the 3rd time in my life.
- Got a mini preach my gospel
- IN LOVE with my mini preach my gospel
- Had to use my emergency medical response knowledge to do cpr on someone.
- I almost got into an accident because the other driver was on the phone.
- I almost got hit by an older person in a chevy.
- I have had to pay for groceries at home because family times have gotten hard.
- My sister went into remission
- My sister also has to diet in order to decrease inflammation.
- My mom has an infected jaw.
- I have a fake tooth in my mouth.
- Also, not going to the dentist for 4 years because family is poor equals Amanda having 10 cavities spread out on all 4 sides of my mouth :(
- Go to the dentist kids. Also floss. Everyday.
- I cant stop watching you-tubers.
That's really all I can think of right now.
Everything was in order by time up until I mention getting a raise. Then its just what ever comes to my mind that's news worthy, or update sounding.
No comments:
Post a Comment