College is almost coming to a close.
It is insane how fast time goes now.
I'm only 18 years old and finished with my first year of college.
That's pretty fantastic, if I do say so myself.
College has taught me a lot about myself.
I know that I am very good at justifying procrastination.
I know that if I am motivated, I'll push myself.
I know that I suck at planning.
I learned how to study. Properly.
College also brought to light things I already knew.
You don't wear high heals 1st day of school.
Sitting next to the class clown has it's advantages.
Hot boys aren't necessarily cocky.
Girls who dress in typical White Girl Fashion are still annoying.
Starbucks is a wonderful addition to the school.
The library will be my study room for days.
All in all, college has been an amazing experience.
I can miss a class and not have my parents excuse me.
I can be late and not miss that much because the teacher is still prepping the over-head projector.
Making friends isn't as hard or scary as you'd think.
Just because they aren't religious, or Mormon, doesn't make them a terrible person.
I actually made really good friends with an atheist.
How I came to find out this information was rather interesting... but.. No judgement. Still a child of God, they just need some help finding a light that shows them the right path.
I don't know what else to tell you. "You" being the random person reading this, and if there is no one, then hello oblivion. It's been a really, really long time.
Only 3 weeks left of school. Then I am free for the summer. :)
PLUS, this whole "College" thing got me a boyfriend in the process..
SO ... I guess it's a win-win situation with school ending and having a boy to spend it with. :)
Man... It's been a while.
Oh well..'
Stay true, Stay you.
-Amanda
No comments:
Post a Comment