I dont post on it as usual as I did... But if you do..
Hi ... Um.. I miss talking to you.. I hope you are doing okay in school and I hope your life is giving opportunities to shine because.. I know you can. I know you have it in you. I hope boys are treating you with the respect you deserve. I hope other girls aren't trying to change who you are as a person..
I just want to make sure you're okay.
I don't know how to not be your friend.. I just know that you will always be my friend.. And if that's not okay then.. I'm sorry for that too.. I'll trying to remember that the next time I see you.. I wont be too eager to say hello, or give you a hug because I don't know where we are..
I think i'll wave from a far and hope that you give me some sort of signal that it's okay.. That we are okay.
Well anyways... Have a good life.. I'll see you when I see you I guess...
No comments:
Post a Comment