Hello Internet!
You are looking dapper as usual? .. Right?
AAAANNNNYYYWWWWAAAYYYYSSSSS...
This is me. 2k14. Because apparently thats cool. And so is >>>>> because using math to express how something is GREATER THAN something is really how everything works now.
oh also, Yolo. #yoloswag #datbootytho #dontdropthatthunthunthun
# oh my god hashtags everywhere.
Anyways... College, yo. It's kind of okay. I say kind of because I'm a little bit more comfortable with the idea of it. I am definitely not going summer semester and I probably wont for winter semester either because I am dirt poor and really need more money in order to go to school. So theres that, yeah?
College life? It's pretty great. I get done with school every other day at 11 and the other days at 1. I dont get to sleep in except for Fridays and Saturdays. I am learning a lot more about myself and how the whole campus thing works.
Utah is sheltered. There are predominately Mormons everywhere. Mixed in with Christians, Catholics, soSuperwom, and a few Buddhist. Believe me they are here. I have met them.
Anyways, College. College is just as peachy as ever. I am in Fitness for Life, Math, English, and History. All of it is definitely a work load but I am getting through it all.
I am postponing any and every idea I have about my shoulder. No time. And no money.
I give up on trying to fix my body. I decided I'm going to use my shoulder until I physically cannot use it anymore. It'll probably make it worse, but .. As Hannah Hart says in her video with Superwoman (I think thats her name)
" Make mistakes... and then make memories!"
so here's my mistake. No time for surgery.
This is getting really long... Okay welllllllllll..... Bye for now. Or not.
No comments:
Post a Comment