Thursday, February 21, 2013

Been.. Too.. Long..

Yes. It's now 2013. The Mayans were wrong. It's February 21.
I am now 17 years old and 3 months away from completing my senior year.

That's weird right? Where has the time gone by?

Yesterday I was trying to ride my bike.. Now I'm trying to decide what college is right for me.\

Can that be right?..

where is peter pan when you realize you don't want to grow up?
If only I had some spare fairy dust
and a sense of direction..
Neverland would be a moment away.

LETS RECAP THIS YEAR:
  • started my senior year.
  • made new friends.
  • got senioritis early.
  • went on mutual dates.
  • Feared the end of the world.
  • Survived the end of the world (3 times)
  • Had family holidays like when I was a kid.
  • Started somethings over.
  • Started somethings new.
  • Gained a broader perspective of Dancers.
  • Gained a new perspective for Dancers.
  • created memories.
  • wished for snow.
  • got more snow then I wanted.
  • got sick of snow.
  • Had multiple heart throbs.
  • Wished for moments of greatness
  • Realized I'm not that great
  • Went to Disneyland for the first time
  • Loved every moment at Disneyland
  • Reality slaps me in the face reminding me I'm graduating
  • College is around the corner and I can't stop receiving scouting letters and offers from schools
  • fighting senioritis
  • fighting falling for future missionaries not home yet.(not even left yet)
  • performed a solo for a judge
  • sang amazing music
  • watched beautiful dancers
......
and the rest has yet to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment