So there was this one time where I was really into Sarah Kay. Remember that entry? if not. look it up. Anyways. I really liked her, still do actually. But I absolutely love her poem entitled "Hand Me Downs".
As my junior year has come to an end and I have been ruthless in throwing my papers away, I stopped a moment to reminisce and read all of my writings from my Creative Writing class with the one and only, Mr. Rutter. He is a fine teacher. Kills bears for an entire week before school ends, driving his students mad with arguements about the stupidity of Newt Gingrich, Arguements with Rosemary (a lovely student intern) about the stupidity of movies and varies sodas. But none the less.. he is a great teacher. One of my favorites because of his sarcasm and his joy in making class fun with some light teasing.
BACK TO THE POINT~ I was reading my old stuff and came along this paper. One that I have no memory of writing. AT ALL.. I remember absolutely nothing from it. I think it was an in class stream of conscious about the man who shot the elephant, and how he felt bad as he saw it die and the people of the town were all rejoicing. (Have you read that? Its quite good.) WELL.. I'm going to re-submit it into the inter-web and then you guys can read it. The only reason I wrote this entry was so that you would understand why the next just starts as a long stream of conscious. Anyways.. thanks for reading. I hope you like it. AND .. sorry.. I think that I had sprouted off of her poem. so. listen to her poem and then read my next entry.. Yeah. It's not particularly happy.
-Ammonduh
No comments:
Post a Comment